Acoustic tests ranging from stationary noise to pass-by noise and noise emissions.
For more than 13 years, we have focused on acoustic tests. PJM provides an overall project management including preparation, acoustic tests and producing the reports. We are able to provide overall solutions comprising approval procedures.
- Measurement according to TSI Noise 1304/2014/EU
- EN ISO 3095: stationary noise, starting noise, pass-by noise
- EN 15892: driver's cab interior noise
- EN 15461: track decay rate
- EN 15610: acoustic rail roughness
- Measurement according to TSI LOC & PAS 1302/2014/EU
- EN 15153-2: Horn (audible warning device)
- v TSI PRM 1300/2014/EU: Audible warnings
- UIC 644: Warning devices used on tractive units employed on international services
- GM/RT 2161: Requirements for Driving cabs of Railway vehicles
- GM/RT 2131: Audibility and Visibility of Trains
Occupational health and safety
- LärmVibrationsArbSchV (BGBl I Nr. 8/2007 S.216): German legislation for health and safety requirements regarding the exposure of workers to noise and vibration
- VOLV (BGBl II Nr. 22/2006): Austrian legislation for health and safety requirements regarding the exposure of workers to noise and vibration
- EN 14033-3: Railbound construction and maintenance machines – general safety requirements
Further measurements and calculations Messungen und Berechnungen
- EN 60268: Speech intelligibility (STIPA)
- DIN ISO 10816-1: DIN ISO 10816-1: Machine vibrations
- Modal analysis of railcar bodies
Dipl.-Ing. Lina Reitz
More information on Acoustics ...
You are interested in further information? Please fill in this form or contact us directly.